Friday, October 23, 2009

Why is this blog spot here?

  This blog spot has been started as a basis for the book I am compiling. A book of stories telling of events that have happened over a cuppa. Stories of the cuppa and it's influence on society.

   It is through this blog spot that I hope others worldwide will make contact with me and share their story allowing me to include it in the book.  It can be funny, series, scary or just plain weird. As long as it happened over a cuppa I would love to hear it.

   Do you write poetry or have a favourite poem that involves or mentions a cuppa? I would love to hear about it and be given the opportunity to include it in my book.

  This is a book to celebrate the cuppa, it's importance within society and the joy it brings.

   To the humble cuppa I salute you!